Saturday, April 23, 2011

Killing Wolves & Inventory

Recently I've been getting requests to make Minecraft videos on my channel. My response hasn't been no, but instead I've said probably not. I've never made gaming videos before, and I don't have a great desire to start. But I will leave the door open, cause you never know... Since I'm not making Minecraft videos at the moment, I thought I'd answer one of the more popular questions I've been asked. "Have you found/made _______?" Seems a few people want to know what's in my item boxes. I took some screen captures the other day, so hopefully that will answer all those types of questions. (I have gained more wool, wood, and made some changes to the house & yard since these images were taken.)

These first images are boxes I keep in the small house above ground. These are things I often need quick access to, and emergency supplies.

Now on to Store Room A:



Now we'll move on to Store Room B. (Not shown: 1 more full box of dirt, 7 more boxes full of cobblestone, 2 more boxes full of gravel & 1 more full box of sand.)



This last image is the box I keep down in my farm.


Too Many Wolves
We recently had issues with mobs not spawning like they're supposed to. Zack mentions in the video that the animals have spawned, but not the monsters. That's not totally correct, even though you see animals in the video. There were times when I went hours without seeing any animals. Anyways...while I was logged off, a few of the guys were going to sneak over & kill my wolves to see if that solved the problem. It wasn't the problem & I they didn't really kill any of my wolves. I did end up killing 6 of my own wolves after they left, just to test their theory. The problem wasn't really solved completely until the new update, but I don't know if Zack made any changes around that time...so really I don't know what the heck the problem was.

It's a real shame nobody could figure out what characters were in my yard. If you were fans of the Atari 2600 growing up, you should know that those characters are from the game Berzerk! Those wool statues were just me testing out ideas, and will not stay there. My house has been remodeled, and my yard looks a little different since this video was made...especially my backyard. (will show in future posts)


Form This Way
As I have with the last couple posts, I thought it would be a good idea to end with a song.

No comments:

Post a Comment